Thursday, April 9, 2015

Not Your Average First Kiss

"I was on vacation during the summer, and we were at a hotel, and there was a guy that I thought was pretty attractive... So, I later found out that he was from Minnesota like me, and we became 'friends'. We would hang out at the pool and the hot tub. One of the nights that we hung out, we went back inside the hotel and were hanging out in the halls and in the hotel room, it was like two in the morning and we decided we should go to bed," descibed a slow to tell, very anxious about her experience, anonymous student.

This was just where the story got interesting and sort of funny though.

"His room was actually across the hall [from her room], so I went over into his hotel room, and I was super awkward because I kind of knew what was happening and I was like 'Oohh, where is everyone it's also like two in the morning' and then I turned around and he grabbed my face and that's it, end of story. Then I was like 'I probably should go to bed now' then I left and the next morning we were leaving and it was kind of awkward because I didn't really know what happened [...] I came back across the hall, and my roomates slammed the door and they were jumping up and down screaming and we were all just having a little party  I got up with my friend the next morning to go get breakfast and he was coming in from a run so it was just awkward timing. He messaged me because we didn't have eachothers numbers yet, he apologized because he didn't know if that was what I wanted. I was like 'oh no, you don't have to apologize about it'," she said.

Despite the greatest probability that your first kiss won't end up outside of a movie theater, an old car, or a truth or dare game, her first kiss was completely random and very unlikely. I mean, your first kiss happening on vacation, and you still remaining in contact with the person almost a year later, that must be special. Even if her first kiss did not mean "true love" or it did not promise an intimate relationship, her first kiss has a story, her vacation that she took will always remain in her mind because of her first experiences with a boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment